3 Oct 2011

LONDON: Accessorize Monsoon Sample Sale‏ This Week Tuesday and Wednesday!

An Accessorize and Monsoon Sample Sale will be taking place in London on Tuesday 4th (tomorrow) and Wednesday 5th October. It’ll be held at 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, London W2 6BD between 8:00am and 7:30pm on the Tuesday and between 8:00am and 3:00pm on the Wednesday.

I’ve been to two of these Accessorize Monsoon sample sales before, back when they were being held at The American Church on Tottenham Court Road, and they’re great. If you dream of Monsoon dresses and coats and Accessorize hats and jewellery at bargainacious prices that you need to go to one of these sales. If my memory serves me correctly, the clothes start from as low as £10 and you can pick up the most gorgeous earrings for as little as a £1.
Considering that in the shops and online, Monsoon tops can cost £150.00 and Accessorize bracelets can be around £15.00, this is one swag opportunity you just do not want to miss.
There’ll be children’s wear as well as stuff for us grown-up laydeeez.
This Accessorize Monsoon sample sale is accepting cash and card only. There’s a £1 entry fee and all proceeds go to the Monsoon Accessorize Trust (Registered Charity No. 1038446).
I’ll be going tomorrow morning, so I’ll report back soon! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love swag!