4 Oct 2011

SWAG BRAG: Accessorize and Monsoon Sample Sale

Yes, I've already gone to and come back from the Accessorize Monsoon Sample Sale and it was great fun, with plenty of swagalicious bargains to be had, as expected.

And now it's time to brag about my swag for the first time on Swag Slag! Behold! As well as the 1 or 2 pairs of knickers you can see I picked up from the picture above, I got tights....




A hat...




And jewellery..



I didn't get any substantial items of clothing as even I have to admit that I have far too many garments at the moment, but rest assured there are some fabulous Monsoon creations there for bargain basement prices.

So for £40 I got:

  • A pair of earrings
  • A ring
  • Bracelet
  • 10 pairs of knickers
  • 4 pairs of tights (I forgot to include one of the pairs in the photo--they're thick, grey and old skool. Uh-maz-ing)
  • A hat
  • And a cloth, Fairtrade, oh-so envirionmentally friendly Bag For Life to put it all in
Not bad, eh? If you're in or near London and I've inspired you to check it out for yourself, remember that it goes on until 7:30pm tonight and is back tomorrow, between 8:00am and 3:00pm. And it's in Paddington. For full details, see yesterday's post.

Have fun and tell me what swag you pick up for almost nowt!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT PURCHASES! I'm going to add this sample sale to the Shoparazzi iPhone app so more people can find out about it...was it busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I arrived pretty soon after it opened, so it wasn't that busy but there were quite a few fellow early birds there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love swag!