29 Oct 2011

LONDON: Sample Sales at Truman Brewery This Weekend

Woweeee! Call myself a Swag Slag? I can't believe I've only just found out about The Old Truman Brewery, a venue in Brick Lane that seems to be a veritable hotbed for sample sales.
Take the sample sales it has going on this week, for example:

http://www.trumanbrewery.com/cgi-bin/sales.pl

Three seperate sales! What I like about them is that they're all so different. You have the Boutique Sale, bringing you international designer labels at dirt cheap prices, the Secret Sample Sale with 90% off the likes of Westwood and Cavalli and the Addict London Warehouse Sale with ladies' tops starting from £2--yes, £2.

I'm out of London for the weekend, dammit, otherwise I'd be all over this. But hopefully you can get yourself to the Truman Brewery in time to snap up some real bargains. Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love swag!