31 Oct 2011

Richard Roam: Tyrrells, Firefly, Green & Black’s and Pulp Fruits Free Stuff


Calling all Richmondites! If you need something to cheer you up on this dull and gloomy West London day, I have just the tonic.

I just checked out Tyrrells’ Facebook page and it turns out that the popular snack company is currently roaming the streets of Richmond giving out free treats, along with their equally tasty friends Firefly, Green &Black’s and Pulp Fruits.


So if you’re out and about in Richmond this morning, keep your eyes peeled for these delicious Halloween treats.

And if, like me, you live in a different part of London, never fear. They’ll be in a different part of the city every day this week. Keep checking Tyrrells’ Facebook page to find out where they’ll be: http://www.facebook.com/tyrrellscrisps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love swag!