7 Nov 2011

SWAG BRAG: My Kurt Geiger Lola Shoes Have Arrived Already!

Wow, that was fast. I ordered and blogged about these Kurt Geiger Lola shoes on Friday and they arrived this morning! Not bad for a 4 quid standard delivery.


Yep, these are the £30 shoes that cost me just a tenner thanks to the £20 Kurt Geiger gift card that comes free with this month's Elle Magazine.

It turns out Kurt Geiger Lola shoes are everything I'd hoped for and more. Their funky leopard print really makes a statement, they fit like a dream and are comfortable enough to do the walk of shame in at 3am on a Saturday. And, of course, I have nice new shoe box to keep all my junk in.

If you want some genuine Kurt Geiger swag on the cheap for yourself, don't  forget to pick up this month's Elle Magazine for your free gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love swag!