4 Nov 2011

SWAG BRAG: Reporting Back on Starbucks 2-for-1

So I met up with my friend this afternoon and of course we went to check out the Starbucks 2-for-1 deal on its Christmas drinks.


As threatened, I went for the Praline Mocha. As much as I love the bittersweet delight that is the praline, I was a bit worried that having it in combination with real coffee would be a bit too bitter, but the chocolate from the mocha and the whipped cream I had put on top of the whole thing had more than enough sweetness to balance out the bitterness. And yes, it really tastes like pralines. It was basically like drinking a hot, liquid version of Häagen-Dazs Pralines and Cream, but I guess you do have to add the whipped cream to get that effect.

My friend had the Gingerbread Latte and she said it was 'very gingery and milky'. Yeah, thanks for that, love. I'm guessing that's kind of the whole point of a Gingerbread Latte.

Anyway, at least you know now.

Remember, this Starbucks 2-for-1 deal, only on its Christmas drinks, continues from tomorrow until Sunday between 2-5pm each day. Happy caffeine-loading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love swag!